Totika Cube with Bullying Cards
- Includes 48 cards with 150 discussion-provoking questions relating to bullying
- One - Foam Stuffed Vinyl sided Indoor safe 3" Cube
- Can be used as its own game or with the Totika stacking game
- Ages 8 and up
This is a fun variation of the classic Totika Stacking game. On each turn, players roll the Cube to determine the color. Then, they pick a card, and respond to the matching color question. The game is very flexible, and participants can make up their own rules. The Totika cube game is a simple, quick, fun communication game for one-on-one or with any size group. BONUS! The cube and cards can also be used with the Totika stacking game. Simply role the cube to determine which color block should be removed. Then, respond to the appropriate prompt on the selected card.
The Bullying card deck includes 150 open-ended questions, bullying scenarios, sentence completion and prompts addressing the elements of bullying intended to promote discussions about and strategies for coping with and resolving bullying. Examples includes:
- How many types of bullying can you name? What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘bullying’?
- Someone smiles, laughs or remains silent while some else is being bullied. What might be the message?
- Bullying sometimes happens when _____________ because __________.
- How would you define cyberbullying? Give an example.