Rules and Reasons Board Game
- Unique game proactively teaches children the consequences of breaking rules
- Provides the opportunity to teach logical consequences without misbehavior
- Illustrated game includes companion behavior chart
Providing `logical consequences` is one of the most effective discipline techniques used with children.
But why wait until children misbehave to teach them about the consequences of breaking rules?
This unique game will teach children how they can avoid punishments altogether by applying their problem-solving skills.
This handsomely illustrated game comes with behavior charts that can be used with the game or in a `real-life` contingency management point system.
For 2-4 players. Ages 5-10
- Game Board
- 4 Pawns
- Scorecard Template (Click Here for a Digital Copy)
- 2 Dice
- 24 Problem Solve Cards (help children to see there are alternatives to misbehavior.)
- 24 Rules Cards (help children think about appropriate consequences for common behavior problems.)
- 24 Consequences Cards (let children know that misbehavior will lead to predictable consequences and, more importantly, that they have the power to make things right.)
- Blank Cards (these cards can be used to customize the game.)