Life Management Skills II Book & Cards
- Has 50 or more reproducible activity-based handouts covering a variety of life skills topics
- Save time and money by reducing your preparation with these high-quality materials that you'll use as a primary focus for individual sessions and groups
- The engaging graphics and illustrations provide an important visual aid
- Deck has 63 cards plus 9 blank cards
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
Life Management Skills books cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These books and cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Life Balance
- Money Management
- Stress Management
- Time Management
Spiral bound, 112-128 pages.63 Cards plus 9 blanks in each deck.