Impulse Control Activities & Worksheets for Middle School Students
- Teach your students or clients how to be more reflective instead of impulsive with the activities in this helpful book
- Lessons include: Understanding Impulse Control, Using Patience and Tolerance, Anticipate Consequences, Practice Good Problem-Solving and More
- Provides activities and reproducible worksheets
Impulse Control Activities & Worksheets for Middle School Students provides teachers, school counselors, social workers and psychologists with tools to assist students in grades 6-8 with better impulse control. Lessons address the multiple areas that are affected by impulsivity such as academics, emotions, problem-solving, social skills, and romantic relationships.Expanding on existing evidenced-based practices for decreasing impulsivity, lessons provide specific, engaging activities and worksheets to use with groups or individuals.
The activities are designed to teach students how to:
- Understand the value of impulse control
- Use patience and tolerance
- Anticipate consequences
- Practice good problem-solving strategies
- Recognize and manage feelings
- Use Impulse control with peers
- Practice good listening skills
- Be the Boss of impulses
- Use impulse control with anger and anxiety and more!