Crossing the Bridge Book & Cards Set
- Recommended for ages 14-Adult
- A Journey in Self-Esteem, Relationships and Life Balance
- This interactive guide in self-discovery uses a cognitive-behavioral approach for developing self-esteem, improving relationships, and achieving life balance
- This book can be used in groups or with individuals
Explore relevant topics such as:
- Gaining Insight into Self-Talk
- Thoughts in the Present
- Core Beliefs
- Voices of the Past
- Creating Leisure in Your Life
- What Is the Quality of My Relationships?
- How You See Yourself Reframing
Ages: 12-18. Crossing the Bridge Cards are uniquely designed to enhance the personal exploration encouraged in the book Crossing the Bridge: A Journey in Self-Esteem. Each card is designed to encourage a better quality of life through understanding how to make positive changes in self-esteem. Group members select a card which corresponds to one or more key concepts in the book, and give voice to their personal views. Process the game by prompting group members to answer such questions as "What did you discover about yourself or someone else in the group?"
Set includes Crossing the Bridge Book and Crossing the Bridge Cards."