Children and Divorce DVD Superpack
Product Number : 15102K63711
- In Children and Divorce, eight children come together to share their personal divorce stories
- They describe what divorce means to them, how it has changed their lives, what has helped, what they love most about their families, and much more
- Through their journey we hear that divorce is a part of their lives, but does not define them
- These children are honest, brave and courageous in their storytelling and will leave you with a feeling of hope
About this Series
- In Professor Childs Children and Divorce series, children teach others about divorce by sharing their personal experiences. They describe what divorce means to them, how it has changed their lives, what has helped, what they love most about their families, and much more. Viewers will be left with a sense of hope and an understanding that they are not alone in experiencing divorce. Each volume includes a companion workbook with numerous discussion questions and creative exercises corresponding to the film.
- Titles in this Series Include:
VOLUME 1, THE EXPERIENCE AND FEELINGS
The Experience and Feelings, chapters include What Divorce Means to Me, How I Heard, My Biggest Worry, Things That Help, and If I Had a Magic Wand.
- VOLUME 2, THE TRANSITION
In Vol. 2, The Transition, chapters include What Has Changed Since the Divorce, My Parents Relationship Now, Caught in the Middle, and Back and Forth.
- VOLUME 3, WAYS TO COPE
Ways To Cope, chapters include Advice to Kids, Advice to Parents, Hopes and Dreams, and I Am
- Includes: DVD+ EXTENSIVE WORKBOOK ON CD-ROM
- Review:THESE CHILDREN HAVE MUCH TO TEACH THEIR CONTEMPORARIES ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. -SCHOOL LIBRARY JOURNAL