Nola, The Monster of Loneliness & Book: The Lonely Little Monster
- Heroine of The Lonely Little Monster
- Twelve inch green plush who sports a playful tail and mane
- Her handle-like tail makes her an irresistible tote while her wide-eyed gaze makes for an immediate friend
Need a hug? So does Nola, the first character of the WorryWoo series. The heroine of The Lonely Little Monster is a twelve inch green plush who sports a playful tail and mane. With large shimmering eyes and an adorable belly button she's everyone's delight! Her handle-like tail makes her an irresistible tote while her wide-eyed gaze makes for an immediate friend.
- The WorryWoos have set themselves apart by creating a unique series that bring human emotions to life by personifying feelings as main characters.
- Nola lives in a world of sunny skies and beautiful landscapes but she's missing one thing... a friend. She would love to be your best friend!
- Need a hug? So does Nola, the first character of the WorryWoo series.
- With large shimmering eyes and an adorable belly button she's everyone's delight!
- Plush Nola doll is 12" tall. Featured on the TodayShow and Winner of Creative Child Top Toy award
Nola is part of The WorryWoo series. All WorryWoo plush dolls are handmade with love and care and meet all safety requirements.
The WorryWoos have set themselves apart by creating a unique series that bring human emotions to life by personifying feelings as main characters.
About the Book: The Lonely Little Monster by Andi Green is the premiere storybook from Green's new series The WorryWoo Monsters. Nola has a problem...she doesn't have any friends. Join The Lonely Little Monster on an imaginative tale which deals with the importance of seeing the world in a different way. Through the use of whimsical illustrations we follow the main character as she ponders her plight. The heartwarming ending puts a positive spin on a common situation and proves that things can change, especially if you open your eyes! Printed with environmentally friendly soy inks.
Dimensions: 8 x 6.6 x 0.4 inches, Color Illustrations, 67 pages
About the WorryWoos
The WorryWoo Monsters, a series by Andi Green, was first seen in a New York City art exhibition in 2001. Originally called The Monsters in My Head, Green wanted to create characters with a story that each embodied an emotion. Using her design and illustration background she built 5 light boxes, 24 X36 in size, each containing a monster with its story Xerox-transferred to the front of the box. From loneliness to confusion, she began tackling complicated feelings and transformed them into quirky, loveable characters. Her message of embrace your emotions received such a positive response, she was asked by many if she ever considered turning her single art pieces into storybooks. In 2002 she began to expand her concept, but it wasn't until 2007 that she decided to publish and produce her new collection. Nola plush is 14" tall.