Life Management Skills III Cards
- Cards can be used alone or with the corresponding book
- Includes 63 cards plus 9 blank cards
- These cards are designed to facilitate discussions & development of life management skills
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
By Kathy L. Korb-Khalsa, OTR/L; Estelle A. Leutenberg; and Stacey D. Azok, OTR/L
Life Management Skills books and cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport.The cards are designed to facilitate discussions & development of life management skills. They cover a wide variety of topics. 4-14 players.
- Body Image
- Conflict Resolution < li> Coping Skills
- Creative Expression
- Healthy Living
- Job Readiness
- Relapse Prevention
- Social Skills
- Stress Management
63 cards plus 9 blanks in each deck.