Life Management Skills Book & Cards Set
- Each volume has 50 or more reproducible activity-based handouts covering a variety of life skills topics
- Save time and money by reducing your preparation with these high-quality materials that you'll use as a primary focus for individual sessions and groups
- The engaging graphics and illustrations provide an important visual aid
- Cards can be used alone or with the corresponding book
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
Life Management Skills books and cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These books and cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport. Spiral binding makes it very easy to copy handouts directly from the books.
Each volume has 50 or more reproducibleactivity-based handouts covering a variety of life skills topics. Save time andmoney by reducing your preparationwith these high-quality materials thatyou'll use as a primary focus forindividual sessions and groups. Reverseside has two suggested activities foreach handout. The engaging graphicsand illustrations provide an importantvisual aid. You'll see some popular topics duplicated, but no handouts are thesame! Books are 9-1/4 x 11, spiralbound, 112-128 pages. Cardscan be used alone or with thecorresponding book. 63 cards plus 9blank in each deck.
Set includes all8 books & all 8 card decks for the following titles.
- Life Management Skills I
- Life Management Skills II
- Life Management Skills III
- Life Management Skills IV
- Life Management Skills V
- Life Management Skills VI
- Life Management Skills VII
- Life Management Skills VIII