Harnessing ADD/ADHD: The Quiet Mind Series, Volume 2
- Part of the Quiet Mind Series designed to offer methods and guidance for dealing with emotional and behavioral issues
- Helpful for parents, teachers and mental health professionals who are working to lessen negative behaviors
- This volume focuses on ADD and ADHD and provides information on: Coping with negative symptoms, strengthening attention span, increase frustration tolerance, clearing away distractions and increasing emotional control
The Quiet Mind series, offers a creative and solution-oriented method for overcoming a variety of behavioral and emotional hurdles.
Although grounded in cognitive behavioral therapy, the QuietMind series uses a holistic approach.
Clinically successful and imaginative techniques, strategies, and visualizations link to accompanying photographs composed for particular goals.
The combination of activities and creative options along with the visual cues of the photographs lay out an easy-to-follow groundwork for healthy and needed change.
The QuietMind series is suitable for educators, mental health professionals, and parents looking for practical and creative ways to modify or diminish negative behaviors and symptoms.
Volume 2:: Harnessing ADD/ADHD offers innovative methods to help individuals:
- Cope with and dissolve negative syptoms
- Strengthen focus and attention span
- Increase frustration tolerance
- Clear away internal and external distractions
- Learn to calm down and enhance control over emotions and impulsivity
Spiral-bound: 105 page