Life Management Skills VI Book & Cards Set
- Has 50 or more reproducible activity-based handouts covering a variety of life skills topics
- Save time and money by reducing your preparation with these high-quality materials that you'll use as a primary focus for individual sessions and groups
- The engaging graphics and illustrations provide an important visual aid
- Deck has 63 cards plus 9 blank cards
- Suitable for older adolescents and adults
Life Management Skills books and cards are designed to be used in mental health settings with older adolescents and adults. These books and cards fill a very practical need to have materials that provide tangible reminders of information being presented and help build rapport. Spiral binding makes it very easy to copy handouts directly from the books.
Life Management Skills VI Book:
By Kathy L. Korb-Khalsa, OTR/L and Estelle A. Leutenberg. This book is filled with fun, innovative, and informative reproducilbe activity handouts and is organized in a logical manner, designed for specific well-defined purposes, and is activity-based allowing for extensive client involvement. The handouts are adaptable and have a broad usage enabling therapists, social workers, nurses, teachers, psychologists, counselors, and other professionals to focus on specific goals with their specified population. Some of the topics in the book include anxiety/fear, goal setting, independent living skills, expressive therapy, healthy living, interpersonal skills, positive outlook, and more. 122 pages, spiral-bound.
Life Management Skills VI Cards:
These cards are designed to facilitate discussions & development of life management skills. They cover a wide variety of topics. 4-14 players. 63 cards, 9 blank cards, instructions.
When you are angry with a close family member or friend, how do you handle it?
What is something you are working on for your own self-growth or improvement?
How do you know you are making progress? Do others see it?